Friday, May 15, 2009

Marysville, OH to Wooster, OH 105 Miles

I talked with both Phil and Blake tonight. They made it to Wooster, OH by about 8:00 p.m. eastern time. I guess we started talking about other things and I didn't really find out much about how the day went. Anyway, I just checked the blog (11:00 p.m.) and there was nothing there so thought I should at least let you know they got to their destination. Tomorrow should take them to Warren, Ohio...95 miles.

Tomorrow morning Jordan and I will start driving east. We are going to find some fun things to do between now and Friday, May 22 when we'll meet Phil and Blake at the Atlantic Ocean. Maisi may be able to come from Baltimore as well. I hope Blake is able to keep us posted each day--only seven to go--but if not, Jordan and I will try to keep it going from our hotel.

Good night,
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment